Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things are a changing

Wow I have not posted anything on my blog for 10 months. Guess Facebook has taken the place on lots of blogs in the past few years. Of course if you are friends of either me or Benita you know we are very proud of our grandson Levi. What a wonderful addition he has been to our family and we are grateful to God for him.
Seems like Benita has been in Florida more the last ten months than she has been in Michigan. She is leaving in the morning for another week and a half trip for Mother's day and to attend Levi's baby dedication at Calvary Baptist Church. We both plan on going down in late June for his first birthday. That year went by fast.
Benita and I will be closing on a single wide mobile home (I was told I can't call it a trailer) in June. It is in a fifty-five and older community just a half mile from Jared, Melisa, and the little guy. We are looking to divide our time between there and Michigan starting this year when I retire from Boilermaking. We have never had a desire to live in Florida , but as many of you have told us , "wait till you have grandchildren". Well you were right. Levi is like a super powerful 10 month old magnate drawing us down there. ha. Benita will be watching Levi most of next school year so Melisa can go back to teaching full time at the end of the summer. Of course we will be spending the winter months down there and the summer months up here.I will post some recent family pictures of us on here and some pictures of the trailer , I mean mobile home. Good bye for now and I will try to post on here a little more frequently. HA

No comments: