Monday, April 13, 2009

Golf

As I posted in the past I am taking up the game of golf again. I am (not so patiently) waiting for the weather to get a little warmer and the ground get a little dryer before I start playing. I am also looking into playing in a church league that meets on Mondays nights for nine hole matches. I am really excited about our church golf outing on July 11. Jared and Melisa will be coming up to join us and my dad and brother will be playing too. We will be playing in the challenge cup - a Ryder cup format. It should be a great time and a great opportunity to get new folks out to a church event. If you are interested in seeing what it is all about you can go to go4thecup.com .If your business or church would like to use this format you can contact David Johns at that web site and get more info. FORE!!

No comments: