Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day Nine

Today is day nine of my diet. I have gone low carb no sugar with out much problem.until today. No I did not blow it yet! It is just that today is the first day where I have been craving some of my favorite junk food snacks or an order of fries with a dollar sweet tea to wash them down. I have just got through eating a great salad Benita made and I am feeling satisfied right now. This diet came about after our trip to Florida. No we did not really over do it there just finally realized how miserable I felt carrying around the extra weight I have put on recently. Also pictures like the one I posted at the right was a motivating factor to get back where I was a few short years ago. One other factor is my impending return to work next week. I will be working a lot of overtime and driving another 3 hours a day and I realized I needed to be in better shape to complete the 8 week job I will be on. So day nine is about over and I hopee day 10 goes back to how the first 8 went. We will see.

No comments: